MikeMullin

Mike Mullin, Author

I'm the author of the ASHFALL three-and-a-half-ology: ASHFALL, ASHEN WINTER, SUNRISE, and DARLA'S STORY.

My long awaited finale.

Reblogged from YA Anonymous :
Sunrise - Mike Mullin

Story time!

I read Ashfall in 2011 and was an instant addict in need of my next Alex and Darla fix.

A constant heart pounding tale of life after the explosion of the super volcano Yellowstone. Does not only tell a riveting tale, but also teaches you REAL survival tips!

The sequel, Ashen Winter, continues with the fall of the nation's economic, environmental and basic human nature's downfall.....or survival?

I had the extreme pleasure of hosting Mike at my annual YA event in 2013. Then, a miracle.

Mike talked to my husband. Talked about his research and everything he did to make Ashfall and Ashen Winter as accurate as possible. The next day my husband, Brian, picked up Ashfall and read and read and read until he started  Ashen Winter. Brian finished both Mike's books in a weeks time.

"The miracle," you ask? In the seven wonderful years Brian and I have been together? These are the first two books he's read.

Brian recently told me he's willing to wrestle me for the right to read Sunrise before me when our copy arrives.

I can NOT wait for Sunrise! I know it will exceed all of my expectations and give me the ending I deserve. I know this because I know Mike. This is a well thought out series. Terrifying in it's realism and addictive because of the truths of human nature and survival. Mike will bring it home.

Our families most anticipated release of 2014.